- Sign-up for TESTING and new pattern releases: https://5berriespatterns.com/sign-up/
- 5Berries FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/5BerriesPatterns/
- 5Berries FACEBOOK SEWING GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SewingPDFPatterns/
- 5Berries INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/5berries_patterns/
- 5Berries PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/5berriespattern/
- 5Berries TWITTER: https://twitter.com/5BerriesPattern
GENERAL GUIDE TO PATTERN PREPARATION AND PREVIEW
Each size features a unique outline color and pattern line to make them easy-to-follow.
1. Make sure that your laptop or computer has Adobe Reader program. You can download it for free from Adobe website: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
2. Print all pattern pages. Be sure that “Scaling” in your printer’s settings is set to “None,” or if your version of Adobe Reader has a “Size Option”, be sure to select “Actual.” Check the pattern preview at the end of the tutorial and before pattern.
3. Lay all pages in order using the pattern preview page as a guide for this pattern. Pages 1, 2,3, and 4 will be the top row; pages 5,6,7, and 8 will be the second row; and so on. When the pattern is correctly assembled, there will be small diamonds throughout the pattern.
4. Cut off or fold over the small printing margins to ensure that the actual pattern cutting lines meet. Tape the pattern together. Cut out your size pattern.
HOW-TO-PRINT LAYERED PDF PATTERN